- Boards & Commissions
- Community Support
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Rice Police Department
- Parks and Recreation
- Economic Development
- Contact Us
The City of Rice Municipal Court provides citizens with a fair and impartial court of law by interpreting and adjudicating applicable state laws and city ordinances.
Our pledge is to uphold this commitment and offer courteous customer service to all citizens.
To Pay Your Fines Online Click Here...
Details regarding Court Proceeding for July 24, 2020 are as follows:
You must have a webcam/built-in cameral with sound and video on your device to appear by eDocket. You must install the ZOOM APP on your device, AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT, before the video conference begins if you do not already have an account with ZOOM.
Virtual Courtrooms are the same as Actual Courtrooms.
All of the same rules and procedures apply.
Today's Meeting ID: 963 9914 2922
- Friday, July 24 2020
- 1st Docket - 10:00am
- 2nd Docket - 11:00 am
- 3rd Docket - 12:00 pm
- 4th Docket - 12:45 pm
Please adhere to following Rules of Court Conduct and Decorum:
Failure to follow these guidelines will prompt the Court Bailiff to remove the Defendant from the courtroom until compliance is achieved.
- Proper clothing strictly enforced. Innapropriate attire will not be permitted. Dress code is the same as if you were appearing in-person in the courthouse/courtroom.
- Avoid background noise. Ensure your environment is conductive to attend virtually.
- Avoid distractions. Turn off and put away any and all distractions so your full attention is given to the proceedings. DO NOT DRIVE, SMOKE, CHEW GUM, OR EAT while attending eDockets. Avoid excessive movement (i.e. stay seated/stationary) while attending eDockets.
- Do NOT record these proceedings.
- Proper respect for the Court process shall be adhered to at all times.
No Video Device? Or Having Audio Issues? Instructions for Connecting by Phone: